Friday, March 26, 2010

Penang Trip Again

Penang,here i come again, last year we went there during SOC Trip Jom Ronda Penang, hehe.
this time we went with a big family include my Cik Wa attending Uncle Zizi's wedding.

1 day before the wedding, with excitement, my very 1st time swimmming in a real swimming pool with my new swimsuit & gears. Ibu just bought a swin suit and baby swim seat for me a day before.

At first i was a bit nervous hehe....but finally i felt so happy :)


together with ibu......yahuuuuu!!!


This is what we call baby swim seat....

Me & my so called 'wedding dress', just like a flower gurl..... during attending Uncle Zizi wedding. Congratulations Uncle Zizi!


P/S:- 1 day after returning home, jeng jeng....Wan bought me this pool hehe. Tq Wan! but when daddy send this pic to Tok ma, she couldn't see me, i were surrounded by toys......kelakar la tok ma nie....kecik sgt ek Qasihh nie?