Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kinabalu Santai with SOC

Do u know what is the reason behind when Daddy wanted to bring me to this trip?
He wanted me to develop my self esteem for me to become a mountain climber and teach me about nature and adventure when i grow up. hehe. Also to challenge me to become a strogger person!cewahhhh

I am not alone, i have Damia together with me, she is a daughter to my daddy fren.

Anyway, i enjoyed this Kinabalu Trip. I can see a lot of superb view with cosy weather. Our room facing Kinabalu Mountain. During early in the mowning the weather is so cold!Grrrrr....

After staying 1 night at Kinabalu Park, we went to island hopping. We went to Manukan, Mamutik Island! Just like ibu meeting's room names in her office hehe. The water is clearly blue with lots of coral. I played together with Damia.




Santai Group SOC including me hehe




Ibu with Scoobadoo, so fun!!


Manukan Island ...so exausted i felt asleep.



At Kinabalu Park...c i told you nice view!



At Timpohon Gate view


I would like to follow again for Daddy next trip, i heard he plan to climb Kinabalu via Ferrata.....ermm wait n c


More Pictures & Report:-
http://soclub.fotopages.com/?entry=2141290