Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Raya Raya Raya....2009

Alhamdulillah,
This is my 1st raya experience with Ibu, Daddy & my family :) ....

Thanks Daddy for a very comfortable car seat during my first longgggg journey balik kampung Seremban (baru je balik rumah nek yang kat seremban)....cayang Daddy


My 1st Raya... me and my COOLLLL daddy

Ibu mandi kan Qasih in early Aidilfitri morning, we must take sunat mandi raya.
Credit to Kak Dilla for my pooooolllll......


Me in Green Baju Raya...yeeeaaa... bought by Pak Long Azhar....TQ!! taun depan ade lagik tak?

C my blink....blink.....hehehe


Me, Daddy & Ibu


Selamat Hari Raya Ibu & Daddy...maafkan salah silap Qasih ye...
to all ummat Islam, Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin :)

Bersama Tok Wan, Atuk, family & my gossip mate, Iman Sufia (Iman Sufia is my cousin, 1st daughter of Pak Lang Azman & Mak Lang Tira, she is 2 months older than me) Both of us were sleeping during the photo shoot hehe
Thank you Tok Wan & Atuk for my blink blink gelang kaki.....

2nd & 3rd Raya with Tok Ma, Tok Bah, Aunty Wawa & Pak Su Kimie.. they came all the way from Kelantan

Tok Ma and Tok Bah gave me a cute bracelet....so now i have a complete Rantai, Gelang Kaki & Gelang Tangan yahuuuu

Kad Raya from Kota Bharu, thanks a lot!. Written by Aunty Wawa & Pak Su Kimie....

Thank you for the duit raya!!

Peace & Fun at my home in Taman Melati :)

erm....during my 2nd Hari Raya, i celebrated at Daddy's small house @ Taman Melati together with Daddy's Family......distance from Tok Wan's to Daddy's house is just 5 minutes away.....