Saturday, December 19, 2009

My 4th month Appointment

Today, again...my 4th month Doc Appointment. Scary day for me huhu but still looking cute and eppy in the ospital.Below pictures are the prooves hehehe

My next appoinment is during 6 month age....yeehaaa..means i am now becoming bigger and bigger

Today Injection is the most expensive one hehe: RM420 woo hooo...but it is still cover under Ibu's company benefits.Alhamdulillah, ibu and daddy working in such a good company......Thank you Allah!!!....InsyaAllah i will be seeing YOUR house, Kaabah during my 1st oversea trip..... Just doa for me OK.....below are the injection details.....no idea what each and every words mean hihi....letak je la
1. DTPa/IPV/HIB
2. 7VPCV1


Lega sket lepas ibu pujuk hehe....yang bestnyer....sempat tau i posing with my burberry dress....
My injection today....huhu....still in pain a little bit....

In PCMC lift....hehe


.