Monday, December 7, 2009

SOC Jom Ronda Penang

Ooooyeah....i just come back from Penang. Join Daddy's club SOC family activity called "Jom Ronda Penang" Trip.
Love it so much. Below is a little bit of my tentative...dont be suprise cause i create my own tentative to be different from others due to i am the yougest participant during the trip hehe....(you know what i mean) hehehe i need enough sleep, enough rest blablablabla.......all those thing

Day 1:- 5 Dec 09
In the morning take bath at 7am....oooh my sleeping time.
Along the 6 hours journey i enjoy sleeping in the car...hehe until last RNR Sg Nibong.
Just after iby and daddy having their lunch, i cried...huhu...i think bcoz it is too hot & i did not have enough sleep as usual when i at home.....

Daddy & Ibu decided to break the convoy & check in early to give some extra time for me to sleep before next event.Thank you Ibu and Daddy!

The Tune Hotel was great. I can sleep in peace.So comfortable.....

At 5 pm we went to Padang Kota....i wish to eat Rojak & Pasemboq like daddy...hehe..Ibu eat her fav dishes....Laksa Penang


Padang Kota:- Can u see me??
Me & Ibu during lunch...Which part of my face looks like my ibu? Can someone tell me?


I'm in Blue Magic with Kak Bik, Ibu & Daddy in restaurant for BreakLunch



Teluk Bahang Dam. Nice view. Sorry Cek Wa...Ibu forgot to bring my hat...so i dont have any hat to wear....Ibu nie la~




At Tropical farm. Ibu order Fruits ABC....isk ishk....cedapnyerr





This is the only picture that show i have been to Penang and using the Penang Bridge. My very first holiday : went to Penang