Saturday, December 19, 2009

Structural Family Day @ PD

Hi...I'm so busy with my Ibu & Daddy's plan lately hehe.with my 4th months appointment, cuti2 malaysia at Penang and the latest is visit PD......Now i would like to story to you all on my trip to PD

Last weekend we went Port Dickson for Aker Structural Department Family day at Bayu Beach Resort. It was fun, i enjoy the beach (macam la mandi hihi), attending the night dinner which dady hosted. As usual, i behave politely tau hehe

Lovely sunset with Ibu & Daddy

Behave good during dinner....my new tight, baught by Wan....

Yeehaa...1st time using my life jacket..hehe tak dpt mandi swimming pool, bathtub hotel pon jadila...so nervous, hihi

for more picture, just click to my Daddy's fotopages:- http://ilhamku1.fotopages.com/?entry=1970478