Tuesday, November 24, 2009

3rd Month Doc Appointment

My Injection today:- DTPa/IPV/HIB ermmm im not sure what it is....
Latest Weight:- 6.4kg, hehe....do i need to diet??


ermmm doc....what r u doing?

I cant focus to the camera, distracted by all the toys in her room....hehe
erm....which one to pick first?Let me think......

Not that much updates i would like to story to you all.....i become manageble for people to calm me hehe especially during my injection hehe...Compared to last month appointment, i behave more....mild illness after the injection.....

Eventhough ibu has a presentation at the office just before my appointment, she manage to accompany me.....thanks Ibu and daddy!! and a lot thanks to Wan for jaga me all this while.....Love you Wan!

Ooo ya....This Friday i will be coming back to Daddy's hometown using an air balloon hehehe....sound interesting right? hehe no lah......by aeroplane la.....This Raya Qurban, ibu and daddy want to have my Aqiqah....yey!! will be seeing my Tok Ma and Tok bah....wish me luck during my journey ye.....