Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm 3 month


Alhamdulillah...i will be 3 month old on 25th Nov 09. Syukur..syukur...

Senyuman manis sayeerr.....hehe

My current development are :
1) I can smile when people agah2 me hehehe
2) Can grab thing a little bit
3) I start to sit upright while bathing and sitting
4) More playing time than sleeping time during the day
5) Better sleep at night....2x ibu and daddy needs to wake up to feed me
4) and can put my fingers inside my mouth



This picture taken in Pak Long Room. Pak Long can i borrow your room for my photoshoot hehee
This tshirt has a submarine picture and specially dedicated to my Pak Ngah. He is a submariner and usually during weekdays during lunch time he come back home and will always usik me.....


Gaya Terkini.... My ibu bought a beautiful dress during her offshore trip. So nice and beautiful


Gaya muslimah... Bought by my ibu too.....

suddently i miss my cousin Iman......Iman...bile lagi nak gossip2 nie....

iman and her mama