Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Passport and New Sofa

Today Wan and Pak Long took me to a place where i need to stay still and someone took my photo. For what?

Passport??? I'm going somewhere??? Jeng jeng jeng....i'm so nervous. Ibu said she only worried if i cry out loud in the plane.We see how when my first flight experience will be on 27 Nov to meet Tok Ma and Tok Ba in Kelantan during raya haji. Doa for me okay so that i will be calm.

I'm look nervous and confuse rite??

Haa kerut ni lebih sket, hihi.

Oh ya, this is my new sofa or seater. Ibu bought this using I-setan voucher given by her new project team.I love it so much.

Me @ beday party Uncle Amin & Nenda Noraini. Happy birthday to both of you on 9 Nov 09!!!
Sorry, I am not in a good mood today, huhu. When Atuk bring me out from the Restaurant, then i felt happy looking at the lights in the mall
I love my new sofa,thank you Ibu!!

Feel like i am the bos here. Instructed my staff to do their work hehe


.