Friday, November 13, 2009

Ibu going Offshore

Today, Ibu fly to Labuan to watch Pipe Laying for 4 days....leaving me & Daddy during weekends. huhu.

But the good news here...My Passport is ready!!! I'm ready to fly :)
Yahuu....daddy maybe you and i can go somewhere during this weekends and let Ibu get jealous staying on the barge during this monsoon hehe (but i hope ibu will come back safely i love you ibu!!)

While waiting for passport handover

I'm waiting in patient....uhhh hope i didn't do anything wrong
Emigration Officer:- "Miss Qasih, your passport is ready now. Have a pleasure trip"

Yahuu i am 2 steps ahead for my trip this Dec

I wish to change my passport picture, hehe

Wait till i can laugh/smile when Pak Long Azhar make fun of me hehe (during this time i can say Pak Long Azhar failed in his misson to make me smile during the photo shoot)

Is this me?erm....