Thursday, October 8, 2009

Closing Pantang

Congratulations to Ibu!!!!
Today is our last day for me & ibu ber pantang, 44 days. Alhamdulillah & syukran everything doing well during our pantang..

So to celebrate, we have a simple ceremony based on our old ancestor.
It is not wajib, but just to follow petua2 orang melayu.

Me & Ibu take a special bath to clean our body...hehe... mandi bunga prepared by Kak Norma & Kak Yati (special bidan for ibu mase ibu mengurut)




Shame on me hehe.....cejukkk tau...my very first time taking bath with cold water....usually my Wan will bath me with warm water....which is i likeeee

Pulut Kuning prepared by Wan....TQ Wan!!....ohhh i hope i can eat all this....

The rendang is really good....


Then....after the ceremony, i feel so fresh and readily to sleep in my new playgym given by Aunty Zura...thanks ya Aunty Zura...






.