Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm 2 month

I'm 2 month old today :D. hehe

Alhamdulillah.

Since tomorrow is my burfday, Ibu and Daddy decided to bring me for jalan2....
Now they felt confident to take me out after i am 2 month old. Horray....next time bawak la Qasih lagik jalan2.....hehe...nak tgk lampu2 lagik...
But is was actually a hectic day...we went out as early as 11 am and arrived home at 4pm.....during my journey going back home i slept in the car but when i arrive home, i felt difficult to sleep. I start having a good sleep at 730pm. Maybe because i was too tired...and it was my first experience going out for jalan2...

11am-1pm Spend time at Celcom Pavilion with Daddy & Ibu
2.00-3.30pm At Ezad Wedding. Selamat Pengantin Baru!!!

daddy with his batchmate during his studies in UTM


Lepas balik jalan2 mesti lah mandi kan??? hehe... Wan told me that i am ready to go for IBU SAUNA hehe....
after i have difficulty sleeping, ibu and daddy tried to bath me.....hehe....finally i slept peacefully...ZZZzzzzz

i pon boleh berkemban tau...