Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dr Antony Appointment

Today i'm not feeling well, bcoz of flu & cough. huhu. I got it from Ibu and daddy....

Last night i can't sleep nyenyak. Atuk, Wan & Daddy stay up to comfort me cause i cried a lot.

But, i feel happy when Dr Antony (he is really nice guy & soft spoken) said it is a normal flu & the flame is not that bad, still can be monitored but just be carefull. He gave me few medicine. I hope i can get well soon, please doa for me ok :) cause i really don't like this flu and i dont like to susahkan & risaukan my atuk, wan, ibu and daddy...... cian dier org....kena layan my meragam late at night...

After the Doctor appointment, we go and visit Aunty Syikin, she just deliver a baby gurl yahuuu!!!my new fren........but her baby is in nursery...hmmm...bile la bleh jumpe my new fwen nie ...Congratulations Aunty!!
Can you see me? hehe


Me & Daddy yang kurang tido

Ibu said, my bulu mata lentik like Daddy....hehe



.