Sunday, October 4, 2009

Curtain on Blue Magic

What is Blue Magic? Blue magic is my parent car. It is called blue magic bcoz the color is blue and the name was actually given by my daddy hehe.

and...yesterday daddy install curtain at the passenger seat where my Confy Maxi Cosi will be placed. Yea!....

Next week on Thursday early morning, we will go back to daddy's home town in Kelantan to celebrate double happiness
1) Raya at Kelantan
2) to celebrate Ibu habis pantang hehe

You made it IBU!! hehe....We won't make it without you ALLAH....and thank you family for all your doa during our pantang journey....Alhamdulillah


Curtain for VIB (very important baby)









"Anakku on board"










Well actually Tok Ma told ibu that Pantang at Kelantan last for only 40 days, but here in KL 44 days.....I also confuse la Ibu hehe...nevermind as long as me and ibu is OK then it will be fine....



I am 40 days today oleady....getting bigger and bigger...syukran...
.