Monday, October 12, 2009

Marhaban Qasih & Open House

Today is my exhausted day start from early in the morning till midnight. Fuh.... but i enjoy really much today.

Early in the morning around 6am, i have to wakeup from Tok Ma house in Kelantan, take a morning bath and follow ibu, daddy & tok cik going back to KL. Alhamdulillah our journey from KB-KL that took about 7 plus hours doing very well , but i felt a little bit dizziness during the journer huhu. Ibu said i cry out loud after the journey bcoz of mabuk kereta hehe but my family calm me when i reach home.


Daddy, drive safely ok!!!


Aroung 5 o clock after Asar, Wan @ Atuk setup Marhaban for Me. I wore a new dress given by Aunty Zura, sleeping in my new bakul given by Nenda Ila, then i sleep tight & peace during marhaban. hehe...

Tak berat ke Daddy??

Ibu join berzanji, all the melody is nasihat for me. Thanks ya.

Doa At night is Raya open house. Wan, Atuk, ibu and daddy fwens come and visit me.



Thanks to Atuk & Tok Wan for Marhaban & Open House. Tq Tq Tq!!!


p/s:- Tok Wan said the kambing & ayam golek is the best menu during the open house. uuuu....I wish i can eat too....